WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We rely on student attendance in order for these workshops to run so we must adhere to the following policies for all students.
- If for any reason you need to withdraw from a workshop, you must notify Outdoor Photo Journey. Within these time periods we will refund your registration fee, minus a 25% cancellation fee.
- 1 Day workshops: prior to 30 days before the date of your class or workshop.
- Weekend Workshops: prior to 60 days before the date of your class or workshop.
- 4+ Day workshops: prior to 120 days before the date of your class or workshop.
- If notification of cancellation is made less than 30 days before the start of the class or workshop, there is no refund. No refund will be made for withdrawal after any workshop begins.
- Outdoor Photo Journey is not responsible for cancellations or withdrawals due to medical emergencies.
- There are no exceptions to our Cancellation Policy
Outdoor Photo Journey Workshops Cancellation:
In the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled by Outdoor Photo Journey, all fees will be refunded in full. In the event of a workshop cancellation, Outdoor Photo Journey is not responsible for reimbursement of any travel, lodging, equipment rental, or any other related expenses. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover any non-refundable registration fees, travel, lodging, equipment rental, or any other related expenses.